Oct 7, 2013

Playing by ear

I have to admit, there was no any system in my work the last few weeks. I just surfed on the net looking for pictures in my style, then made whatever took my fancy. This way it never gets boring. Mostly the food is that catches my attention, but sometimes an old tray, a chipped bowl or a wooden board with quaint shape started my imagination. Of course I'm aware of the impending Christmas time, so in the next months I will make a lot of gingerbread items and other Christmas related miniatures, but these pictures are about my rambling.










5 comments:

The grandmommy said...

You just made me hungry! I have to ask...are all of those minis?

Josje said...

Fantastic miniatures, as always Bözse! I love the tray with cookies. That would work very well in a Christmas theme as well.

Maciek said...

Beautiful! I'm impressed :)

Illyria Miniatures said...

Wow, these look so real!! If I didn't know they were minis I would never guess they aren't real. Amazing work!!
Regards,
Jana

elizabeth s said...

These photos are so Incredible! Your skills are Beyond the Beyond!

elizabeth